Love encompasses a variety of strong and positive emotional and mental states, ranging from the most sublime virtue or good habit, the deepest interpersonal affection and to the simplest pleasure.
There can often be times in your marriage or significant relationship where you wonder where the love has gone. Somehow, in the hum-drum of our regular lives and routines, the passion we once felt for our partner disappears and we drift apart leaving us feeling alone and perhaps worried or confused. We question whether we can ever get the love back and feel truly connected again.
TO THE HUSBAND
Here are some questions you need to answer :
- When was the last time you prayed with your wife?
- When was the last time you looked into her eyes and tell her “I love you “like you did when you met her?
- When was the last time you looked at her hair and drop some cash on the table for her to make a new one?
- When was the last time you called her to dress up and meet you at a nice eatery?
- When was the last time you prepared the breakfast or join her in the kitchen to prepare the meal?
It’s been a long time right? You have been so busy looking for money?
She doesn’t deserve it anymore?
TO THE WIFE
- When last did you call your husband during work hour to check on him
- When last did you see a nice shirt and you got it for him?
- When last did you seduce your man in a romantic way?
- When last did you wake up, put water in the bathroom for your man to bath with?
- When last did you prepare his favorite meal and set the table?
- When last did you allow your man put his head on your shoulder while you touch him like you both do when you were courting?
You are busy?
The children won’t allow you do all that? The house chores won’t allow you?
He is no longer appealing to you?
Different excuses but out of being busy some men still have time for extramarital affairs.
Same for some women.
If they could create time for that, then the dying love can be Reignited.
Love is ever beautiful.
You don’t need the whole Bank to rekindle the dying Love but
I. You need to work more on the things you left for long.
II. Just as you met your wife and you asked her out,all those beautiful things you did to have her say yes must not die down, continue .
Same to the lady :All those things you did for him that made you his queen shouldn’t stop.
III. Set out a Date, and remember the old times you have spent, use this avenue to speak out your minds.
Your children should not be an excuse
Your Job should not be .
REKINDLE THE LOVE!!!